These adorable and whimsical gnome OOAK dolls and ornaments are hand felted. They are individually made from head to toe. The hats are created from wool, plant and sparkly fibres that are blended to create a unique fabric, no two are the same. I make gnomes for year-round display, as gnomes aren’t just for Christmas.
This hand felted gnome is Woodrow Woodpecker representing the Great Spotted Woodpecker that had been on my garden feeder. His hat is a blend of white alpaca, beige soya silk fiber, deep red merino, black bamboo, beige linen fibre; rust silk noils, gold Angelina fibre for sparkle.
He is free standing and has a thin wire in his hat to allow for a small amount of posing. This gnome/tomte/troll/elf OOAK is perfect for your bookshelf or mantle and would make an incredible gift for your friends, family, or yourself.
See my other hand felted gnomes at www.gnomesforyourhomes.co.uk Sign up for my Gnome Army newsletter to get updates about the gnomes waiting to be adopted. https://www.gnomesforyourhomes.co.uk/gnome-army
• Measurements: 10 inches tall and 6 inches around the base including his shoes.
• He has little flesh coloured cheeks and nose and deep red shoes under all those locks.
• His hat is a blend of white alpaca, beige soya silk fiber, deep red merino, black bamboo, beige linen fibre; rust silk noils, gold Angelina fibre for sparkle.
• He is lightweight and soft to the touch.
• that have been hand scoured and dyed by me using ecologically friendly and biodegradable soap. The locks have been sourced from an ethical free-range Wensleydale sheep farm in the Cotswolds.