This hand felted gnome is Williwah the Woodland Wanderer. He is inspired by the cold January storms that blow through the Forest. The Woodland Wanderers feature wet felted hat brims, little feet with toes and a messy look that mimics their woodland environment.
Williwah the Wandering gnome’s hat features a range of winter hues including baby blue, olive, lavender, mauve, black merino; white tussah silk; olive banana fibres; bright green bamboo; and glittering white firestar. His scruffy woollen locks are a mix of Blue Faced Leister and Wenseydale that have been processed and dyed by me.
This gnome/tomte/troll/elf doll is perfect for your bookshelf or mantle and would make an incredible gift for your friends, family, or yourself.
Williwah the Woodland Wanderer Gnome:
- He stands about 13 inches (33 cm) tall and 6 inches (15.2 cm) around the base including his shoes. He sits on a 2.5 inch (6.4 cm) wooden disk to allow free standing.
- He has little flesh coloured cheeks and needle felted feet under all those locks.
- His hat features a range of winter hues including baby blue, olive, lavender, mauve, black merino; white tussah silk; olive banana fibres; bright green bamboo; and glittering white firestar. The hat also has a small wire inside to allow for a little bit of styling.
- He is lightweight and soft to the touch.
- His beard and hair is made from hand dyed Wensleydale and Blue Faced Leister locks that have been hand scoured by me using ecologically friendly and biodegradable soap. Care has been taken to use wool raised in the UK.
See my other hand felted gnomes at www.gnomesforyourhomes.co.uk. Sign up for our Gnome Army newsletter to get updates on the gnomes waiting to be adopted for your home www.gnomesforyourhomes.co.uk/gnome-army