Torin the Tulip Gnome
This hand felted gnome is Torin the Tulip gnome, he was inspired by the beautiful spring tulips. This little guy is free standing and his hat is slightly adjustable. This gnome/tomte/troll/elf doll is perfect for your bookshelf or mantle and would make an incredible gift for your friends, family, or yourself. This little guy is free standing and his hat is slightly adjustable.
- He has little flesh coloured cheeks, nose, yellow vest and olive green shoes under all those locks.
- His hat is made from a blend of dark pink, orange, olive and yellow merino wool; yellow and red linen fibres; pink Angelina fibre for sparkle.
- He is lightweight and soft to the touch.
- His beard is made from white Wensleydale locks.
- Measurements: 9.25 inches (24 cm) tall and 6 inches (16 cm) around the base including his shoes.
- He sits on a little 1.5 inch wood disk to allow him to be free standing and a small wire goes through his hat for a small amount of posing.