Scott the Cunning Witch Gnome
This hand felted gnome witch is Scott the Cunning and he will make a witchy addition to your Halloween or Samhain decor. This smaller version of my larger gnomes has a thread for hanging and a little wooden disk to allow him to be freestanding on your desk or shelf.
Scott the Cunning Gnome:
- Stands about 6.5 inches (16.5 cm) tall and 4 inches (10 cm) around his belly. He sits on a 1 inch (2.5 cm) wooden disk to allow free standing and also has a thread for hanging.
- He has little flesh coloured cheeks and nose under all those locks.
- His hat is a blend of black merino, dark grey corriedale, silver firestar and blue Angelina fibre for sparkle. He also has a little silver cat charm on the brim of his hat.
- He is lightweight and soft to the touch.
- His beard and hair is made from white Wensleydale locks that have been hand scoured by me using ecologically friendly and biodegradable soap. Care has been taken to use wool raised in the UK.
See my other hand felted gnomes at www.gnomesforyourhomes.co.uk. Sign up for our Gnome Army newsletter to get updates on the gnomes waiting to be adopted for your home https://www.gnomesforyourhomes.co.uk/gnome-army