This needle felted gnome is Oswald Winthrop, and is inspired by Steampunk Fashion. He sports a super soft top hat adorned with handmade jewellery in the Steampunk style.
Oswald Winthrop gnome/troll/elf:
• He stands about 7 inches (18 cm) tall and 6.5 inches (16.5 cm) around the base including feet. He sits on a 2 inch (4.5 cm) wooden disk to make him free standing.
• He has little flesh coloured cheeks and nose under all those locks
• His hat is made of merino, Corridale, soya fibre, faux cashmere, firestar, silk noil and flax. He sports black shoes made from black Jacob wool.
• He is lightweight and soft to the touch.
• His beard is made from white Wensleydale locks that have been hand scoured by me using ecologically friendly and biodegradable soap. Care has been taken to use wool raised in the UK.
• His Steampunk jewellery has been designed by me using metal gears and epoxy glue that have been stitched onto the hat using invisible thread.
Each gnome is lovingly wrapped in beautiful tissue paper. He is safely placed in a thick cardboard box for their travels.