These adorable and whimsical gnome OOAK dolls and ornaments are hand felted. They are individually made from head to toe. The hats are created from wool, plant and sparkly fibres that are blended to create a unique fabric, no two are the same. I make gnomes for year-round display, as gnomes aren’t just for Christmas.
This is Jolly Cheekford. He is inspired by the big man, Santa. The hand felted gnome hat is a blend of red merino and bamboo noils, evergreen merino, white alpaca, red firestar and Angelina fibre for sparkle. The hat includes a wire for gentle posing and a copper Victorian key to let Santa in the front door. Jolly sits on a 2.5 inch disk to allow free standing.
As well as being adorable, Jolly is lightweight and soft to the touch. Jolly Cheekford is perfect for your Christmas theme bookshelf and mantle.
These gnomes make an incredible gift for your friends, family, or yourself.
Sign up for my Gnome Army newsletter to get updates about the gnomes waiting to be adopted. https://www.gnomesforyourhomes.co.uk/gnome-army
- He stands about 9 inches tall and 6 inches around the base including his shoes. He sits on a 2.5 inch wooden disk to allow free standing.
- He has little flesh coloured cheeks and nose under all those locks.
- His hat is a hand felted blend of red merino and bamboo noils, evergreen merino, white alpaca, red firestar and Angelina fibre for sparkle.
- His hat also includes a copper Victorian key to let Santa in the front door.
- His beard and hair are made from white Wensleydale locks that have been hand scoured by me using ecologically friendly and biodegradable soap. The locks have been sourced from an ethical free-range Wensleydale sheep farm in the Cotswolds.