Gilbert the Golden
This hand felted gnome ornament is Gilbert the Golden. Not all witches are evil, and Gilbert is a protector. Gilbert celebrates the autumn harvest and the waning of the summer days leading to Mabon. He will bring a bit of sun and whimsy to your seasonal displays. Gilbert has a thread for hanging and a small wood disk so that he can stand on your desk or book shelf. As he represents the harvest, his hat sports an acorn charm and a tiny silver shovel.
Gilbert the Golden gnome/troll/elf:
- He stands about 6.75 inches (17 cm) tall and 3.5 inches (9 cm) around the base. He sits on a 1 inch (2.5 cm) wooden disk to allow free standing.
- He has little flesh coloured cheeks and nose under all those Wensleydale locks.
- His hat shades of golden yellow merino, natural linen, gold firestar and yellow Angelina fibre for sparkle.
- He is lightweight and soft to the touch.
- His beard and hair is made from white shearling Wensleydale locks that have been hand scoured by me using ecologically friendly and biodegradable soap. Care has been taken to use wool raised in the UK.
See my other hand felted gnomes at www.gnomesforyourhomes.co.uk. Sign up for our Gnome Army newsletter to get updates on the gnomes waiting to be adopted for your home https://www.gnomesforyourhomes.co.uk/gnome-army