This hand felted gnome ornament is Gilbert the Golden. Gilbert celebrates the autumn harvest. He will bring a bit of sun and whimsy to your seasonal displays. Gilbert has a thread for hanging and a small wood disk so that he can stand on your desk or book shelf. As he represents the harvest, his hat sports an acorn charm, and a small copper Victorian style key to let Santa in the front door.
Gilbert the Golden gnome:
- He stands about 6.75 inches tall and 3.5 inches around the base. He sits on a 1 inch wooden disk to allow free standing.
- He has little flesh coloured cheeks and nose under all those Wensleydale locks.
- His hat shades of golden yellow merino, natural linen, gold firestar and yellow Angelina fibre for sparkle,
- His hat also includes a tiny silver acorn and a copper Victorian style key to let Santa in the front door.
- He is lightweight and soft to the touch. His beard and hair is made from white shearling Wensleydale locks that have been hand scoured by me using ecologically friendly and biodegradable soap. Care has been taken to use wool raised in the UK.
Sign up for our Gnome Army newsletter to get updates on the gnomes waiting to be adopted for your home https://www.gnomesforyourhomes.co.uk/gnome-army