This hand felted gnome is Bergdis Bellflower. He is inspired by the beautiful Italian Bellflower whose bright purple flowers fill my garden in the summer. Bergdis’ hand felted hat is a mix of purple merino, pale bamboo, olive Firestar and silver Angelina fibre. This gnome/tomte/troll/elf doll is perfect for your bookshelf or mantle and would make an incredible gift for your friends, family, or yourself.
Bergdis Bellflower gnome/troll/elf:
- Stands about 9.5 inches (24 cm ) tall and 5.5 inches (14.5 cm) around the base including his shoes. He sits on a 1.5 inch (4.5 cm) wooden disk to allow free standing.
- He has little flesh coloured cheeks and nose under all those locks.
- His hat is a mix of purple merino, pale bamboo, olive Firestar and silver Angelina fibre.
- He is lightweight and soft to the touch.
- His beard and hair is made from white Wensleydale locks that have been hand scoured by me using ecologically friendly and biodegradable soap. Care has been taken to use wool raised in the UK.
See my other hand felted gnomes at www.gnomesforyourhomes.co.uk. Sign up for our Gnome Army newsletter to get updates on the gnomes waiting to be adopted for your home https://www.gnomesforyourhomes.co.uk/gnome-army