This hand felted gnome is Darryl Dandelion. Darryl was inspired by the beautiful yellow dandelions that pop up around my grassy garden. The blend of green merino pays homage to the turf that houses the yellow flowers while Whips of yellow firestar weave their way through the felted hat. Darryl is free standing. He sits on a wooden disk and has a small wire in his hat for a small amount of posing. Darryl Dandelion is perfect for your bookshelf or mantle and would make an incredible gift for your friends, family, or yourself.
- Darryl’s hat is a blend of evergreen, emerald, and lime green super fine merino accented by bright green bamboo noils, Angelina sparkle and hand dyed yellow firestar.
- His beard and hair is made from hand dyed Wensleydale locks that have been hand scoured by myself using ecologically friendly and biodegradable soap. Care has been taken to use wool raised in the UK.
- He has little flesh coloured cheeks and a nose under all those locks.
- He stands about 9 inches (23 cm) tall and 5.5 inches (14 cm) around the base including his shoes.
- He is lightweight and soft to the touch.