This needle felted gnome is Chadwick Whittington, and is inspired by Steampunk Fashion. He sports a super soft top hat adorned with handmade jewellery in the Steampunk style.
Chadwick Whittington gnome/troll/elf:
• He stands about 8 inches (20 cm) tall and 6.5 inches (16.5 cm) around the base including feet.
• He sits on a 2 inch (4.5 cm) wooden disk to make him free standing.
• He has little flesh coloured cheeks and nose under all those locks.
• His hat is made of red merino, and brown baby llama. He sports black shoes made from black Jacob wool.
• He is lightweight and soft to the touch.
• His beard is made from hand dyed Teeswater locks that have been hand scoured by me using ecologically friendly and biodegradable soap. Care has been taken to use wool raised in the UK.
• His Steampunk jewellery has been designed by me using metal gears and epoxy glue that have been stitched onto the hat using invisible thread.
Each gnome is lovingly wrapped in beautiful tissue paper. He is safely placed in a thick cardboard box for their travels.