This hand felted gnome is Brumlin the Bullfinch. This gnome was inspired by the beautiful coral bullfinch that is a welcome visitor in the English garden. Brumlin’s hand felted hat is a blend of coral and black merino; light coral bamboo; pink silk noil; a bit of fine, grey trilobal and light grey linen. This free standing gnome/tomte/troll/elf doll is perfect for your bookshelf or mantle and would make an incredible gift for your friends, family, or yourself.
Be sure to see all of Brumlin’s friends at www.gnomesforyourhomes.co.uk
• Measurements: 10 inches (26 cm) tall and 6 inches (15.5 cm) around the base including his shoes. He sits on a 2.5 inch (7 cm) wooden slice to allow free standing and has a little wire in his hat for gentle posing.
• He has a coral vest, grey shoes, little flesh coloured cheeks and nose under all those locks.
• His hat made of a blend of coral and black merino; light coral bamboo; pink silk noil; a bit of fine, grey trilobal and light grey linen.
• He is lightweight and soft to the touch and free standing.
• His beard is made from white Wensleydale locks.
£29.00 Regular Price