Brumlin of the Bullfinches Gnome
This hand felted gnome is Brumlin the Bullfinch. This gnome was inspired by the beautiful coral bullfinch that is a welcome visitor in the English garden. Brumlin’s hand felted hat is a blend of coral and black merino; light coral bamboo; pink silk noil; a bit of fine, grey trilobal and light grey linen. This free standing gnome/tomte/troll/elf doll is perfect for your bookshelf or mantle and would make an incredible gift for your friends, family, or yourself.
Be sure to see all of Brumlin’s friends at www.gnomesforyourhomes.co.uk
• Measurements: 10 inches (26 cm) tall and 6 inches (15.5 cm) around the base including his shoes. He sits on a 2.5 inch (7 cm) wooden slice to allow free standing and has a little wire in his hat for gentle posing.
• He has a coral vest, grey shoes, little flesh coloured cheeks and nose under all those locks.
• His hat made of a blend of coral and black merino; light coral bamboo; pink silk noil; a bit of fine, grey trilobal and light grey linen.
• He is lightweight and soft to the touch and free standing.
• His beard is made from white Wensleydale locks.
Packaging: Each gnome is lovingly wrapped in beautiful tissue paper and safely placed in a thick cardboard box for their travels.
Small child warning: *Unfortunately, because of the handmade nature of the gnome, I cannot say my gnomes are safe for children. These gnomes are for decorative purposes only. Please message me if you have any concerns or questions.
Images: **Photos have been taken in natural light. I have done my best to match the real-life colour, however, because monitors and phones are different, there will be some colour variation.