Bartholomew Snowdrop in a pot
This hand felted gnome is Bartholomew Snowdrop, and is inspired by the first flowers of Spring, the Snowdrop. This gnome/tomte/troll/elf doll sits in a mini terracotta pot and is free standing. He is perfect for your bookshelf or mantle and would make an incredible gift for your friends, family, or yourself.
• His hat represents the coming of the Spring Snowdrops by combining bright green merino and soya fibre; white Blue Faced Leicester, rose fibre and Angelina fibre for sparkle.
• Has little flesh coloured cheeks and nose under all those locks.
• Is lightweight and soft to the touch.
• His Beard is made from white Wensleydale locks that have been hand scoured by me using ecologically friendly and biodegradable soap. Care has been taken to use wool raised in the UK.
• Measurments: Stands about 8 inches (20 cm) tall and 5 inches (12.5 cm) around the base and sits in a 2 inch (5 cm) terracotta pot.
I gladly accept returns for items that are returned in their original condition within 14 days of receipt. Please contact me within 7 days of receipt for how to return the item.
*Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If an item needs to be returned, it will be returned in it's original condition. PLEASE NOTE: I will not be responsible for postage and customs fees for an item that is being returned because of a dislike of the colour or style of the gnome.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receipt.
*If there is a complaint of defect in the item or the customer believes there is breakage due to poor packaging, please contact me within 7 days of receipt with a picture and description of the problem. Please email me at: email@example.com. I will not be responsible for damage or breakage during transit of the item. This includes items that go missing in the post. If you are worried about items going missing, please arrange your gnome to be sent with a tracking service which is available as an option at checkout.