This hand felted gnome is Barrington Beechwood, and is inspired by my favourite tree, the Beech. Barrington’s hat is a blend of soft 21 micron merino fibres in bright greens, blended with natural moorit Shetland fibres, tussah silk in fawn, and lime green firestar. Barrington Beechwood is free standing. He sits on a wooden disk and has a small wire in his hat for a small amount of posing. He is one of my larger gnomes at 11.5 inches tall. Barrington Beechwood is perfect for your bookshelf or mantle and would make an incredible gift for your friends, family, or yourself.
- Barrington’s hat is a blend of soft 21 micron merino fibres in bright greens, blended with natural moorit Shetland fibres, tussah silk in fawn and copper, natural linen fibre and lime green firestar.
- His beard and hair is made from hand dyed Wensleydale locks that have been hand scoured by me using ecologically friendly and biodegradable soap. Care has been taken to use wool raised in the UK.
- He has little flesh coloured cheeks and a nose under all those locks.
- He stands about 11.5 inches (29.5 cm) tall and 7.5 inches (19 cm) around the base including his shoes.
- He is lightweight and soft to the touch.