Walston of the Wall
This hand felted gnome is Walston of the Wall. He was inspired by my garden wall made of Yorkshire Stone. He is free standing and has a thin wire in his hat to allow for a small amount of posing. This gnome/tomte/troll/elf doll is perfect for your bookshelf or mantle and would make an incredible gift for your friends, family, or yourself.
- He has little flesh coloured cheeks and nose; and dark green shoes under all those locks.
- His hat is a blend of merino, Icelandic, BFL and Moorit Shetland wool, Tussah Silk with a little silver Angelina fibre in oatmeal, grey, deep green and olive.
- He is lightweight and soft to the touch.
- His beard is made from hand dyed Wensleydale locks
- Measurements: 9 inches (23 cm) tall and 6 inches (15.5 cm) around the base including his feet.