Sol of the Summer Fields
This hand felted gnome is Sol of the Summer fields. He was inspired by the summer field located near my house where there is tall meadow grass, pink clover and red-orange hawkweed. He is free standing and has a thin wire in his hat to allow for a small amount of posing. This gnome/tomte/troll/elf doll is perfect for your bookshelf or mantle and would make an incredible gift for your friends, family, or yourself.
• He has little flesh coloured cheeks, nose and brown shoes under all those locks.
• His hat is a blend of green, pink and red-orange merino wool; light green and pink bamboo.
• He is lightweight and soft to the touch.
• His beard is made from white locks colour Wensleydale locks.
• Measurements: 10 inches (25 cm) tall and 6 inches (15 cm) around the base including shoes.