This hand felted gnome is Emmett and is inspired by Steampunk Fashion. He sports a super soft top hat adorned with handmade jewellery in the Steampunk style.
• He stands about 8 inches (20 cm) tall and 5.5 inches (14 cm) around the base including his feet.
• He sits on a 2 inch (4.5 cm) wooden disk to make him free standing.
• He has little flesh colored cheeks and nose under all those locks.
• His hat is made from purple, grey, olive and tan fine merino, and white silk. He sports black shoes made from black Jacob wool.
• He is lightweight and soft to the touch.
• His beard is made from white Wensleydale locks that have been hand scoured by me using ecologically friendly and biodegradable soap. Care has been taken to use wool raised in the UK.
• His Steampunk jewellery has been designed and assembled by me using metal gears and epoxy glue and have been stitched onto the hat using invisible thread.