This hand felted gnome is Jonquil, and is inspired by the beautiful daffodils covering the parks in late winter. He has been potted in a mini 2.5 inch terracotta pot.
• He has little flesh coloured cheeks and nose under all those locks.
• His hat is made of merino wool; bamboo, Firestar and Angelina fibres in shades of yellow and green.
• He is lightweight and soft to the touch.
• His beard is made from white Wensleydale locks
• Measurements: 10 inches (25 cm) tall and 5 inches (13.5 cm) around the base.