This hand felted gnome is Geoffrey Gemstone, he is inspired by the beautiful rings found in jade, Rhodonite and other gemstones. The hat on Geoffrey was made from an art batt that was designed by Louise at SpincityUK. The hat is a mix of Corridale, merino, Eider, Firestar, Angelina fibre, Tencel and sari silk.
This free standing gnome/tomte/troll/elf doll is perfect for your bookshelf or mantle and would make an incredible gift for your friends, family, or yourself.
Geoffrey Gemstone gnome/troll/elf:
- Stands about 10.5 inches (27.5 cm) tall and 6.5 inches (16.5 cm) around the base including his shoes and he sits on a 2.5 inch (6.5 cm) wooden disk to allow Geoffrey to be free standing.
- He has little flesh coloured cheeks and nose under all those locks.
- His hat is made of a rainbow of colours including pale peach, bronze, dark green, black, grey, yellow, duck egg and lilac. The fibers are a mix of Corridale, merino, Eider, Firestar, Angelina fibre, Tencel and sari silk.
- He is lightweight and soft to the touch.
- His beard and hair is made from white Wensleydale locks that have been hand scoured by me using ecologically friendly and biodegradable soap. Care has been taken to use wool raised in the UK.
See Geoffrey the Gemstone Gnome’s friends at gnomesforyourhomes.co.uk.
Sign up for our Gnome Army newsletter to get updates on the gnomes waiting to be adopted for your home https://www.gnomesforyourhomes.co.uk/gnome-army