This hand felted gnome is Evergreen the Traditional Nisse, and is inspired by the Christmas tree before it is adorned. This gnome/tomte/troll/elf doll is perfect for your bookshelf, mantle and under the Christmas Tree. He would make an incredible gift for your friends, family, or yourself.
• Stands about 7 inches tall and 5 inches around the base.
• Has little flesh coloured cheeks and nose under all those locks.
• His hat is a blend of green corriedale and merino, Angelina and Firestar fibers.
• Is lightweight and soft to the touch. There is s little wooden disk that he stands on.
• Beards is made from Teeswater locks that have been hand scoured by me using ecologically friendly and biodegradable soap. Care has been taken to use
wool raised in the UK.
Be sure to see all of Evergreen’s friends at www.gnomesforyourhomes.com
Each gnome is lovingly wrapped in beautiful tissue paper. He is safely placed in a thick cardboard box for their travels.
Small child warning:
*Unfortunately, because of the handmade nature of the gnome, I cannot say my gnomes are safe for children. These gnomes are for decorative purposes only. Please message me if you have any concerns or questions.
**Photos have been taken in natural light. I have done my best to match the real-life colour, however, because monitors and phones are different, there will be some colour variation.