This hand felted gnome is Bartholomew Snowdrop, and is inspired by the first flowers of Spring, the Snowdrop. This gnome/tomte/troll/elf doll sits in a mini terracotta pot and is free standing. He is perfect for your bookshelf or mantle and would make an incredible gift for your friends, family, or yourself.
• His hat represents the coming of the Spring Snowdrops by combining bright green merino and soya fibre; white Blue Faced Leicester, rose fibre and Angelina fibre for sparkle.
• Has little flesh coloured cheeks and nose under all those locks.
• Is lightweight and soft to the touch.
• His Beard is made from white Wensleydale locks that have been hand scoured by me using ecologically friendly and biodegradable soap. Care has been taken to use wool raised in the UK.
• Measurments: Stands about 8 inches (20 cm) tall and 5 inches (12.5 cm) around the base and sits in a 2 inch (5 cm) terracotta pot.